asparagus soup

it is spring...spring has sprung and so has all the fresh asparagus!

i know that here in california we seem to get many veggies early but i
went a bit crazy at the store over the weekend and when a saw picture
perfect bunches of finger width asparagus for 99 cents a pound no one
could hold me back!

NOW....what i need is a wonderful fresh asparagus soup recipe.  does
anyone have one to share?
please let me know as these lovelies will not sit here forever and if we
have to dive in before the next posting, we will rather than to let them
start to wither.  but  the next shipment should be here soon and we will
try any recipe then.  please help!

i hate to mention this lovely abundance of this delicious veggie here in
california, when i know that some of those who read ffd are still up to
there ears in snow.  but when your delivery of asparagus comes in maybe
you might want to have this recipe that i am requesting on hand too..

i will watch the mail over the next few days and hope that someone will
reply.

by the way...i wish that i could send an ice chest of the granny smith
apple juice concentrate to rubytues...we had to restock our stock over
the weekend and we found it in two stores.  good luck on your quest.
peace and angel blessings to you all!  }i{
nancy
--
?TO LOVE FOR THE SAKE OF BEING LOVED IS HUMAN...
BUT TO LOVE FOR SAKE FOR LOVING, THAT IS ANGELIC!?