Re: Coconut milk

We used to use 1 cup fatfree soy milk with enough coconut extract in it
to give it the proper flavor; do this for each cup of coconut milk
needed.  We had to hunt for coconut extract, though -- it was not
something we found in a standard supermarket.  Gourmet food stores are a
good possibility...

It's not as thick as coconut milk, but it gives about the right flavor.
Went well with the Thai curries we used to make.  Haven't done that in a
while, though...

Faith

--
Faith                       |"Censorship ends in logical completeness
faith@xxxxxxxxx             |when nobody is allowed to read any books