Coconut milk

>  Does anyone have any fat-free sugesstions for coconut cream and/or
 >  coconut milk?? Trying to make a healthy Thai curry - yikes!!

I use a teaspoon of artificial coconut flavor to a half cup of plain
soy milk or rice milk, a tiny bit of sweetener and a little thickener
(arrowroot or cornstarch). If you use vanillia or sweet soy/rice milk,
omit the sweetener.

 From the land of aloha, where coconut trees are dropping nuts in my
yard.
Neal Pinckney <> Healing Heart Foundation <> Makaha, Hawaii <> AH6HM