corn tortillas

How important is the soy flour in this recipe? It's unfortunately one of
those things which isn't readily available to me here in Germany. I'd really
like to try making fat free tortillas, though! Thanks!!

@}-->---
Barb

                    Corn Tortillas

Recipe By     : _Ten Talents_ by Rosalie Hurd
Categories    : Breads, Quick                    Kwvegan

                        ***MIX THE FOLLOWING DRY INGREDIENTS***
   1 1/2  cups          fine cornmeal
   2      tablespoons   soy flour
   1      cup           whole wheat pastry flour
   1      teaspoon      salt
<snip>