1.5 TB minced garlic
2 TB soy sauce
3 tsp curry powder
2 tsp cumin
1 tsp fenugreek
1 tsp garam masala
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 TB molasses when fenugreek proved bitter (I added more than given here)

I started out with the puree and vegetable broth.  While that was heating,
sautéed the onion and garlic in soy sauce.  Add spices to sauté and heat
them until they release their odors slightly, add to puree.  Took one
potato and all of the pumpkin pieces and roughly pureed them - meaning they
were still chunky.  Added the other potato and simmered for about 1/2 hour.
Add peas right before serving to keep them bright green and crisp.  Add
additional salt and pepper to taste.

message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message, and
notify us immediately. If you or your employer does not consent to Internet
email messages of this kind, please advise us immediately. Opinions,
conclusions and other information expressed in this message are not given
or endorsed by my firm or employer unless otherwise indicated by an
authorized representative independent of this message.