Vanilla Rice Pudding

This is from the newest issue of Vegetarian Times.  I just HAD to make it
because I had all the ingredients in the house and love rice pudding.

                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                      Vanilla Rice Pudding (adapted)

Recipe By     : Vegetarian Times Magazine, June 1999
Categories    : Desserts                         Fruits
                Rice

   2      cups          cooked brown rice or white rice
   8      ounces        fat free vanilla yogurt
     1/2  cup           raisins
   2      tablespoons   Log Cabin reduced calorie syrup
     1/2  teaspoon      ground cinnamon

If using freshly cooked rice, cool for 5 minutes in pan, then stir in
remaining ingredients.  If using left over rice, warm in microwave, then
stir in remaining ingredients.  Pack into custard cups or a serving bowl
and serve warm or cold.

The original recipe used lowfat vanilla yogurt and maple syrup.

Nutr. Assoc. : 2801 5415 0 32855 0

schuller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx