Amazing cake

Well, here's a challenge....

My sister is getting married at the beginning of June and needs a sugar free
cake for herself, me, and some of the guests to eat--there will be the usual
besugared bomb for others. I've offered to bake it but am having a hard time
finding a really GREAT sugar free cake. Barley malt, fruit concentrate,
stevia...any alternate form of sweetener is fine, but no sugar....

Can anyone save me?