Re: Ornish diet

whether or not someone should include fish once a week, I have
written a detailed response.

However, due to its  nutritional focus, I have posted it on the
pf-foods list.

I guess Michelle can provide any info on how to join that list
to anyone who isnt on it but who would like to read my response
or join the list.  Or , you can email me directly and I will
send you the response personally. I will also be glad to include
anyone on my personal email list where I adress issues and
concerns like this each and every week.

In Health,
Jeff

Jeff Novick, RD, LD/N