Post this one instead Fw: Sauce suggestion

One thing I do differently- I bring sauce to boil, stir in 1 lb of tofu
cubes, and boil until really coated and syrupy.
-----Original Message-----
From: RubyTues59@xxxxxxx <RubyTues59@xxxxxxx>
To: robertawa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <robertawa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, May 07, 1999 8:51 PM
Subject: Re: Sauce suggestion

Here ya go.  Let me know how it works out for you.

General Tso?s Sauce

1 clove garlic, pressed
1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
1/2 tsp. ginger, minced
1/2 cup light corn syrup
2 tbsp. sugar
2 tbsp. vinegar
1 tbsp. soy sauce

"Stir fry" (in water) the garlic, red pepper, and ginger 1 min over medium
heat.  Stir in rest of ingredients.  Bring to boil.  Cook, stirring
constantly, for 2 minutes or until thickened.  Serves 4 sparingly.