New Vegetarian Needs Help

I am a new vegetarian (2 weeks and counting), and I find it difficult to come up with meals for the week. I find myself eating pasta every other night. Could someone please tell me what a normal week-night meal consists of? I have tried some of the recipes from the fatfree website (they were delicious), but I only have time to prepare such lengthy meals on the weekend. During the week I need something that is quick and nutritious. Could someone offer any suggestions? Also what is nutritional yeast?