Greens & Squash

Dianna,

> I still have some chard, endive, and turnips w/greens left over.

Cook any like spinach and eat like spinach too.  Season with
salt&pepper, or vinegar, or smoked hickory sauce (tiny bit),
or tabasco.

> Oh, and I haven't even started looking for recipes that use lots of
> yellow squash or fat, green, unknown variety of squash!

Little squash are terrific sliced raw in salads.  Any squash
terrific when used to make pumpkin pie (just act like it's
pumpkin and go from there).

--
Riki Darling
Spinner, Knitter, Navajo Weaver, Dyer, and Idea Enthusiast