Re: New Vegetarian Needs Help

I had the same problem! The links posted were great ones. I also bought a
great cookbook the other day called Vegan Vittles. I don't know your
situation as far as children, family but one thing I do is I cook up a recipe
I like and freeze it in portions. I don't get home from work until 6:30pm so
I don't have the time to cook either. I make it on the weekends and then
freeze. When I get home all I have to do is take one out and microwave it for
a few minutes and I'm all set.

Carli