New Vegetarian Needs Help

One meal suggestion for a quick meal during the week, would be to make some
rice and serve either a fat free/low fat soup or vegetarian chili over it.  I
fix this quite a lot and my husband and I really enjoy it.  It is so quick!
I usually serve a salad when we have the chili over rice.  We also serve
these over the yolk-free noodles sometimes.  Both are very filling.

You could also make low fat quiche on the weekend and freeze and serve during
the week.  If you need a recipe I have one that I adapted from Weight
Watchers.

Viveca

vpark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
ICQ#9555954