Ethnic/Exotic Foods Website

I just found the coolest website, folks!  It's www.EthnicGrocer.com, and
they sell all kinds of ethnic foods by mail.  I found my fava beans (choice
of canned or dried), and crystallized ginger (3 oz. for $1.49 a great
price!), and spices, and veggies, and sauces, and pastas, and
you-name-it....

Note: It is NOT a lowfat nor a vegetarian site.  It is a multi-ethnic web
grocery store.  And I am not employed by them, do not have any interest in
them, etc.  (Classic disclaimer.)  I just read about them in Crain's Chicago
Business, and being a lover of wild and different food stuff, I explored.
I've placed my first order, and we'll see how it stacks up!

Love it!

Have a great weekend, all!

Ruth
Ruth C. Hoffman    ruth.hoffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Language Resources
138 Oak Street
Lake Zurich, IL  60047-1322
Tel: 847.726.1608
Fax: 847.726.1652

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking
new landscapes but in having new eyes."  --Marcel Proust