Re: garbanzo question

Oh wow.  Did you eat those?

That happened to me and I went ahead and cooked them but it was awful and
vinegary so I threw them out!  Mine was also full of foam and smelled awful.
It was weird.  I hate it cause sometimes you just can't plan around them.  I
had been trying to make hummus for a while and kept ruining the beans.  I'm not
sure about those beans so I'd rather err on the side of caution and throw them
out.

Olga

--
Let thy food be thy medicine.