Honey mustard salad dressing

Last week in Heloise's column she gave her recipe for honey mustard dressing.
 It was printed in our paper as follows:

Heloise's Honey Mustard Dressing

1 T. cider vinegar
2 T. spicy mustard
2 T. dried mustard
1/4 c. mayo (I use fatfree)
1/4 c. honey
3/4 c. yogurt (I use fatfree)
1/8 t. ground pepper, red or black

If you decided to make this, I would advise you use 2 teaspoons of dry
mustard, not 2 tablespoons.  It had to be a typo because it was pure FIRE
with the 2 tablespoons.  I added more of the other ingredients to dilute the
mustard and we'll be eating honey mustard dressing for a long time, but
that's o.k. because it is delicious.