Any recommendations?

OK, foodies...

I'm looking for suggestions or sites with good low carbohydrate (low sugar
or no sugar) /low fat desserts for a diabetic.  I actually have gestational
diabetes, but it's gotten worse and I'm running out of ideas since fruits
have almost been eliminated (1/day now and no juice at all) and I need
holiday recipes I can take so I avoid the bad stuff.  I'm not adverse to
Nutrasweet for something special.  I can take angelfood cake with a sauce or
rice pudding.  Any other ideas?

Gail