Shepardless Pie

OK we do not eat our sheep anymore so I am no longer a shepherd but our
favorite dish is still Shepherd's Pie so hence the new name.

Shepardless Pie ALA Nancy Adkins
Servings: 4 Servings: 4 Preparation Time: 30 minutes Preparation Time: 30
minutes
any leftover Vegetable will only improve the flavor. My favorites are
Mushrooms of any kind , Fresh Corn and peas.
*******************
4 cups frozen mixed vegetables
2 cups Harvest Burger
1 can vegetable broth
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon Greek Seasoning
2 1/2 cups Mashed Potato flakes
2 cups water
1/4 cup vegetable broth
3/4 cup Veggie Milk
Paprika
Ground Pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
sauté Vegetables in 1/2 can broth adding water as needed to keep from
sticking add harvest burger
 when warmed add corn starch to 1/4 cup broth and stir add to veggie mixture
put into Very deep dish Pie pan or casserole dish and keep warm
Mix instant potatoes according to package directions using Veggie or soy
milk in place of Milk and Broth in place of Fat
Pile on top of veggie mixture sealing to edges
Sprinkle top with Paprika and Ground pepper
Bake at 350 1/2 hour or until top browns a little

Per Serving : 298 Calories; 1g Fat (from soy milk); 19gProtein; 50g
Carbohydrate; 1mg Cholesterol; 1078mg Sodium. Exchanges: 3 Grain(Starch); 2
1/2 Lean Meat; 9 1/2 Vegetable; 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
Serve with green salad and hot bread for a complete meal

TaTa for Now,
Nancy L. Adkins
BayWind Farm
Bethany Beach, Delaware
Homepage : http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ridge/1669/
Family tree page:
http://www.familytreemaker.com/users/a/d/k/Nancy-L-Adkins/
It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.~~Confucius

Motivation is what gets you started, Habit is what keeps you going!"