RE: Cranberry bread

April,
I have had shockingly good luck using the Smucker's Baking Fat Replacement
stuff.  I don't have any at the moment, but it's in the baking section and
looks like a squeezable jelly container.  It's a lighter color than apple
butter, but it is brownish.  It bakes up brownies really well.  Perhaps you
could give that a try?

Apryl wrote:  I can easily replace the egg, but don't know for sure what
would be best for
the butter.

Thanks,
Apryl