Re: Butter Flavored Sprinkles (ie Butter Buds)

I just checked a container of HyVee Butter Flavored Sprinkles in the fridge
that I bought at a grocery store in Iowa.  This is a store brand, not
Butter Buds brand.  The ingredients are: Maltodextrin (a natural
carbohydrate derived from corn), salt, natural flavors, extractives of
tumeric and annatto (as color), less than 2% Silicon dioxide  (as
anticaking).  Maybe those of you looking for a vegan butter flavored
sprinkle might want to check the store brands at some of your local
grocers.  (This is a favorite past time of mine, especially when I'm
traveling, and I do happen upon some goood finds this way.)   Hope this
helps - good luck in your searches!

Natalie in Milwaukee
natalie.frankel@xxxxxxxxxx