Oatmeal pancakes

Hi,

I have been reading faithfully, but am a lurker! We just tried the oatmeal pancakes for breakfast. I thought they were delish. Unfortunately, my partner has severe TMJ and she found them to be "chewier" than her jaw likes. We are going to try soaking the oatmeal first for 1/2 an hour and see if that increases the mushiness of it for her. I hate to go back to regular pancakes after tasting these.

Lee