Oatmeal Pancakes

Sophie, I tried your pancake recipe this morning and it was delicious!  I
substituted one-half cup of ground 100% bran cereal for 1/2 cup of the oats,
and used only 3/4 cup skimmed milk and the rest water (because I was out of
milk).

I made a topping of ff plain yogurt blended in the blender with peach
slices.  I served that atop the pancakes, and put additional slices of
peaches on top.  Yummy!

Oatmeal pancakes

1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1 1/2 cups rolled oats
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 egg, beaten
1 tbsp honey
1 1/2 cups milk

Mix all the dry ingredients, then add the milk and egg.

(snipped)