Kale and Carrot Salad

I remember a long while ago, someone posted a recipe for baked kale that
could be eated like chips/snackfood.  Does anyone else remember that?

I have become facinated by carrot & raisin salad, which usually has mayo in
it - I plan to create a version using drained nonfat yogurt, but wanted to
know if anyone already had concocted one.  I am talking about the salad of
shredded carrots, raisins, canned pineapple or mandrins with liquid whisked
together with a whitish dressing.  Yum.

Tam in Atlanta