Morning Star Crumbles

You can find all the nutritional info and ingredients for any of the
Worthington Food Products at:
 Worthington Foods
They own Linda Loma, Morning Star, Worthington and a couple of other
brand names.  Their site includes information and recipes.
I have been to their store in Worthington, Ohio on the north edge of
Columbus, Ohio.  They are interested in peoples comments and findings.
They have come out with several new products that are available at their
factory outlet store and soon (I hope) in the stores.  Some products are
sratched if they are not well recieved at the store.
Mac