[no subject]

I got a George Foreman grill for Christmas, and I love it!!!  This is my
newest creation, that I had the other night and it was delicious!

Marinated Tofu

? cup of light soy sauce
1 cup of orange juice
several cloves of crushed garlic
2 tbsp of grated fresh ginger
crushed red pepper (if you like a little heat)

Press a cube of firm tofu.  Slice in half then in half again.  Marinate the
tofu overnight.  Then just preheat your gril and grill the tofu for a few
minutes.  It browns nicely.  This marinade is really good on veggies too!!

Angi
Angela Fortier
800-818-8288
Company C