Re: marinated tofu

Hi Angi,
Your recipe sounds good and I think I am going to try it soon.  A couple of
questions though
Why press the tofu?
Does the grill work like a stove broiler?  If so, what keeps the tofu from
getting burnt?
Thanks a lot.
Phillipa

<< Marinated Tofu

 ? cup of light soy sauce
 1 cup of orange juice
 several cloves of crushed garlic
 2 tbsp of grated fresh ginger
 crushed red pepper (if you like a little heat)

 Press a cube of firm tofu.  Slice in half then in half again.  Marinate the
 tofu overnight.  Then just preheat your gril and grill the tofu for a few
 minutes.  It browns nicely.  This marinade is really good on veggies too!! >>