From: Anna Ruh
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2000 09:40
Subject: freezing peaches????

HELP!!
I have been given a BUNCH of peaches, and I'm not going to be able to eat
them all before they go bad -- They are firm right now, and I wanted to know
what the best way to freeze them would be.  Has anyone had any luck with
this?  You can mail me privately or post to the list.
Thanks in advance!
-Anna