Thank you

Could I just say thank you all for the information and recipes that come in
the email regularly. This list is so friendly, and there always seems to be
someone who has an answer for the questions that come in.

I tried a macaroni and cheese recipe using nuitritional yeast and soy milk.
A friend bought some over to me (in Australia) from the States. We didn't
like the taste of the dish. It is the KAL brand. Are some brands nicer in
taste than others?

Sharon