Chix Nuggets Idea

Cherrie wrote:
> you know i have some of those in the freezer and have been trying to think
> of a creative way to use them!!!! thanks! :)

This is **really** simple, but suprisingly delicious.
Cook pasta.  Cook sauce.  As the sauce is cooking,
drop about 3-5 of those chix nuggets into it (frozen is fine).
When they get soft, use a spoon and knife to cut them into little
pieces.  IMO, this really gives the sauce a great texture and flavor.
Non-veg*ns think it is really good too!  Eat this sauce with pasta, or
make chix "parm" sandwiches.  If making sandwiches, leave the
pieces a little bigger, or do not cut them at all.
Sprout
San Diego, CA
P.S. This is also a good way to "stretch" the nuggets, since they are
not cheap.