Kudos

Hi, all,

I know I'm speaking for all of us when I congratulate Michelle on her
progress with the archives and send her an enormous, fatfree THANK YOU!!!!!!
Michelle, you and your wonderful list have made a big difference in the way I
look at food and what to try out on my family.  So many great ideas and
fantastic recipes and information.  I thank all the rest of you, too, but if
Michelle hadn't come up with the list in the first place I would have no
reason to do that <wink>.