re : bread machines

> it seems like all the recipes i see are for 1 1/2 lb loaf sizes.  I have a
> two lb machine.  is it ok to just leave the recipe as it is and have a
> shorter loaf?  Do I need to do the math to come up with the missing 1/2 lb?
> <lets hope not been awhile since I was in school>

I've found that if you use too small a quantity of bread mix you get a
small brick instead of a nice fluffy loaf of bread.  Not sure why.

If you need to thinka bout the maths involved it's eady.  Divide the
orginal amout by 3 and add that much more.

So 1 cup of flour becomes 1 1/3 cups of flour.
   1 tsp of yeast becomes 1 1/3 tsp of yeast
   2/3 cup of water becomes 7/9 cup of water (or slightly less than 1)

	Jacinta