Healthy Solution to Peanut Butter Dilemma

Hey guys, bottom line, why don't you all try Dixie Diner's Beanut Butter?
It's healthy, and very satisfying. Insofar as Peanut Wonder is concerned . .
. I've purchased it, enjoyed it. However, it is not a substantially low fat
product, too much sugar, and additives. For what it's worth, this is my
contribution to the ongoing controversy.
There are just some worthwhile items that one cannot find at the local market
and/or health food store(s). Try Dixie Diner for these items (no I do not get
a commission on sales, smile).