peanut butter

Hi all-to whoever was concerned about the contents of commercial peanut
butter, why not make your own? You can either grind or process either
salted or non-salted peanuts in a processor and add or not add a tiny
am't of oil to get whatever consistency you want. I bought Peanut wonder
from Dixie Diner and didn't really like the taste. I hardly eat peanut
butter anyway since it is so high in fat but I find that I'd rather eat
the 'real' stuff sparingly rather than a substitute that I don't like.
Just my 2 cents. bk