Thanksgiving dinner

Does anybody have any ideas, menus and recipies for a nice Thanksgiving
dinner? We will be having a turkey for the carnivores in the family, but I am
looking for menu suggestions and recipies for fat-free side dishes, desserts,
and other fixings.  Specifically, does anybody have a fat-free stuffing
recipie that can be cooked outside of the turkey, and does anybody have a fat
free pumpkin pie recipie with something that resembles real pie crust?  Any
other fat free festive food recipies would be greatly appreciated.