tuscan beans with sauce

I made this last night and was pleasantly surprised by
how good it was!  It is a new "favorite" of mine:

1 to 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage (Use fresh,
dried will not be as good)
6 garlic cloves minced or pressed (you could probably
cut back on this if you are not a garlic LOVER.  I
really really like garlic, but 6 cloves was pretty
strong)
saute liquid (i used veggi broth)
2 1/2 cups chopped fresh or canned tomatoes (one 28 oz
can drained)
3 cups cooked cannellini beans ( 1 and 1/3 cup dry
beans will cook our to about 3 cups cooked.  Or, two
15 oz cans, drained and rinsed)
1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste

combine the sage, garlic and saute liquid in saucepan
and saute on medium-low til garlic is golden.  Add
tomatoes, lemon juice and beans and continue to cook
til everything is hot- about 10 minutes.  Salt and
pepper to taste.  Serve hot, or chill and serve later.

I really liked the fresh lemon and sage together with
the garlic.  Enjoy!