boca burgers

<< I am a vegan and I loved to eat the Boca Burger vegan
 original veggie burgers- they were fat free and great!
  But recently, the box has changed and the vegan
 originals are no longer fat free.  Has anyone else
 found this in their area? >>

I also love Boca Burgers, vegan.  Just checked my box, the ones currently in
my freezer have half a gram of fat.  Is this the fat you are talking about,
or are you seeing a variety with more?  I know some other vegetarian burgers
have much more fat than that, so I'm pretty satisfied with half a gram.

Terry