Boca Burgers

I, too, am upset by the FAT added to the FF Boca products.  I have found it
everywhere I have shopped in FT. Wayne, IN.  Also, Boca breakfast saugage
patties have disappeared from the shelves, even though they always contained
2 grams fat.  I have been on the Ornish program over four years and have
grown to depend on Boca products in my diet.  Is there a trend to add fat to
products in many companies in the US now?  I don't want to sabotage my
efforts to stay healthy on program and and have always tried to limit
anything I eat to 2 grams fat.  I am beginning to worry about this "trend."
~Jack