Re: Vegetarian Lasagne

This is my favourite lasagne recipe and it's quick and easy:

2 carrots, grated
2 zucchini, grated
250g tub ff cottage cheese
tomato pasta sauce
lasagne sheets (I use fresh, but the dried instant ones work too)
tasty cheese grated

Mix the cottage cheese and the grated carrots and zucchini together. Layer some of the pasta sauce, lasage sheets, 1/2 carrot mix, pasta sauce, lasagne sheets, other 1/2 carrot mix, pasta sauce, lasagne sheets and finish off with pasta sauce and a smattering of tasty cheese on top. Bake at 200C for about 30 mins. the cheese should be golden and the sauce bubbling up about the edges.

Holds together best if you let it sit for about 5 mins after you take it out of the oven before slicing and serving.