A Sweet Treat !!

This is excellent !! - Caution - It is addictive !!
Sweet Potato Kugel

(serves 12)

6 small sweet potatoes, peeled and grated
3 apples, peeled and grated
1 cup raisins (230 mil.)-I used 1/2 this
1 cup matzo meal (230 mil.)-I used one cup crushed bran flakes
2 tsp cinnamon (10 mil.)
1 cup fruit juice or water  (230 mil.)-I used 1/2 apple juice and 1/2 water
Mix ingredients together. Press into baking dish and bake 45 minutes at
375ºF,
until crisp on top.

Thanks to the Vegetarian Resource Group for this Recipe!
Passover Seder Ideas from The Lowfat Jewish Vegetarian Cookbook--Healthy
Traditions from Around the World <../catalog/ljvc.htm> by Debra Wasserman.
Available from the Vegetarian Resource Group.
Visit http://www.vrg.org/catalog/ljvc.htm

Motivation gets you started, habit keeps you going !!

Be not afraid of growing slowly, be only afraid of standing still.

The achievement of your goal is assured the moment you commit yourself to
it.

Persistence always overcomes resistance