Maine Coast Sea Vegetables

For further information on sea vegetables:

Maine Coast Sea Vegetables
RR 1  Box 78
Franklin, Maine 04634
(207) 565-2907
www.seaveg.com

Someone wrote me privately questioning whether it was okay to eat kombu or
should it just be used for soaking.   As far as I know all sea vegies are
edible, but some need to be cooked, such as kombu.  Dulse, I believe, is
edible right from the package.  Hope this is helpful.

Another site some of you might wish to visit for info. on gourmet and
medicininal mushrooms is as follows:

Fungi Perfecti
P O Box 7634
Olympia, WA 98507