Home made granolas

I am requesting help on anyone who has made or has good recipes for home
made granola cereals.  My thought was to use [frozen] fruit juice
concentrates as the sweetener source (avoiding refined sugar and honey),
rolled oats, nuts (sparingly), and dried fruit.  I so much enjoy the bulk
cereals I find at natural food stores and want to make
improvements/variations to what they offer.  While I was planning on just
mixing it all together, I am especially curious as to how "wet" it should be
before baking, and what time/temperature it should be baked at.  Any
assistance is appreciated.