Re: pasta sauce recipe ideas?

my favorite pasta sauce, EVER, is vegan and low-fat and easy!!

press some garlic, throw it in a blender with a package of silken tofu and
some salt and pepper and lemon juice and youve got alfredo sauce, yea!

sorry, im not too good with measurements, etc, but its hard to mess
this one up.  :)

carmel