From: "Faith M. Senie" <fms@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <fatfree@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 1:06 PM
Subject: pasta sauce recipe ideas?

Hi all,

My husband is fond of making pasta dishes with fresh sauce.  So far, all of
our sauce recipes involve tomatoes, done either as actual sauce or as diced
tomatoes.  However, we have a new friend who loves my husband's cooking,
but is allergic to tomatoes!  So we're looking for ideas for simple fresh
sauce recipes (i.e. take less than a half hour to cook) that come out
"saucy" (our first attempt tasted great, but all the liquid cooked away and
we had nothing left but veggies!) and don't use tomatoes.

Oh, one other limitation -- it has to be vegan...

Thanks!
Faith