veggie burger

Hi, I've been to a vegetarian food place called "Follow Your Heart", in LA
and a had a Multigrain Mushroom Burger to eat. LOVED it. It is a veggie
burger but I wonder about the fat. I bet it wasn't low... does anyone in the
list know something about that particular place and it's food? the friend
who took me there is vegetarian but is not in a VLF diet. Does anyone know
how to make that burger?

Thanks,
  ()  () Daniela  Dutra
   \00/  duplod@xxxxxxx