Vacuum Sealer

I am a photo stylist, and had to work on a photograph of a vacuum sealer
last year- my only encounter with one thus far. But the product we shot
seemed to work very well once you got the hang of it. I dug out the info on
it - it's called Magic Vac (Prestige model), and the catalog it appeared in
sold it for $229.95. They also offered a Vacuum Canister for sealing stuff
in jars, too as well as a lifetime money back guarantee. Obviously I didn't
use it long term, but it might be worth checking out! Karen, Email me if
you'd like more info - hope this helps. jenny