Re: Rice Cooker

My favorite rice cooker is a stoneware pot which fits inside my (steel) pressure
cooker.  Uses correctly- getting water levels right is critical- it cooks the best
rice in the world.  Several varieties and sizes are sold by the Gold Mine Natural
Food Co.  They don't have a web site, but can be contacted at:
goldmine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  or (619) 296-8535, to request their catalog.  Their order
line is 800-475-3663.  They also carry an all-steel rice cooker called the Miracle
Ultra-Matic Stainless Steel Rice Cooker- a bit pricey at $195, but has lots of
extras.

Ada