cheese

     I have recently bought McDougall's 12 days to maximum health book. I
     was quite excited to find a substitute cheese mixture that you can use
     for lasagne, macaroni cheese etc. However, it says to use 1 cup of
     cashew nuts which means it is quite high in fat. Does anyone have any
     other suggestions??

     Thanks Sally

     PS They don't have all those great cheese products in London that you
     guys always talk about - I am very jealous!!