Oat bran muffins

Randall, thanks so much for the apple oat bran muffins.  I too was
skeptical about using only oat bran but they were great.  I eliminated
the eggs and used stevia as a sweetner and still thought they were
yummy.  I'm going to try the banana oat bran muffins next.  I love
making something delicious and so healthy.

I'm going to try leaving them out for 1/2 hour before baking as
suggested by someone else on the list.

Again, thanks Randall for a wonderful recipe and if you have any other
like repices please share.

Karen