Re: taco seasoning

I just saute onions and whatever meat substitute I have in whatever liquid I
have and toss in a tablespoon of cumin a tablespoon of chili powder and a
half teaspoon of garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste, adding liquid as
needed. Cook until cumin and chili powder are not gritty anymore - about 5-10
mins. This is not spicy and tastes, to me, like the packaged stuff.

Cheri