Pressing tofu

Hi everyone!  Someone posted this question to another forum, and while I
couldn't help her out, I said I would ask this wonderful list for advice.
Besides, now I'm curious!  I've never pressed tofu, but will definitely try
it.

Here's her question:

Greetings all! Has anyone found a good way to press tofu (short of buying a
tofu press)? I filled a Dutch Oven with water and put it ontop of the tofu
which was between to plates for an hour, but it wasn't really even. The
recipe suggests draining on a dishtowel but what about the lint? Help!